WEEK 75 -

What is up family and friends! This week has been super good other than it being a waxing gibbous, Elder MacDonald is unpredictable during times of waxing gibbous. I've been feeling so much love recently and have decided that love is how I want to model the rest of my life. "A man filled with the love of God, is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race." - Joseph Smith Brother Joseph couldn't have been any more correct. When someone truly feels the love of God, they change and become something better. That change fills them with God's love, and just like God they have no choice but to spread it to everyone they can. Feeling the love of God has changed everything in my life and I am eternally grateful for that. I was shackled by the chains of selfishness, lust, pride, and anger for so long, but because of the love of God I now feel free. All the devil wants is to put as many chains on you as he can, so that you can one day become just as miserable as he is. Both God and satan work with a Costco/Pyramid Scheme type business strategy. Once you feel what they have to offer you naturally spread it everywhere you can, and that is either joy and peace, or contention and misery. I have really found that to be true out here. I am grateful for God's love He has given to me and I pray I can always be someone who exemplifies it. I would never buy satan stock, it always crashes and leaves you miserable. Judas you need to listen to Blood Stains by Jimmy Clifton, it is bewildering how good this song is. I had a delightful week let me tell ya about it: - So it was a bit nippy this week, for sure colder than my brother Mckay's mission in Canada. It's not even a competition he is living on the island of Maui compared to me. Anyways, we did a ton of knocking this week and I felt thoroughly gratified doing hard things for the Lord and I liked that. Every door I knocked people would be like "Heavens to Betsy! What are you doing out here in this cold? Stay warm!" my days I heard infinity "stay warms" this week and in my mind I was like "ok well I cannot fuffil your request of staying warm whilst wearing full mesh garments and an exceedingly thin &collar short sleeve church shirt." I thought I was going to live like it is in the movie Rango here in Texas, but that sadly is not the case - We have this member who lives in the same complex with us and he is just the most lovely elderly Ohio State Buckeyes fan man that I have ever met, I love him so much. My heart was wrenched this week when we were in the leasing office and he was snagging himself this vanilla thing from the coffee machine thinking it was a vanilla thing and not coffee. He was so chill though and I frankly just didn't have the heart to tell him - bratwurst - been eating a inhumane amount of tilapia - I gave a baptismal interview and somehow in just about every answer this brother man gave he was able to weave in a comment about how he hates liberals it was actually decently impressive. "Hey _____, do you believe that God is our loving Heavenly Father and that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the world?" "well yes absolutely, that's super important for us to know, and those dang liberals in NY are just killing me." "well that's neat ____ let's move onto the next question." But he passed which was dope and I was happy he was able to get baptized - been just LOVING the pearl - A kid revealed to me that he owned a velocicoaster mug and I legit almost transfigured it was a spiritual experience for me, check the google photos for evidence I don't have a whole ton of time left on this whole mission thing so I must give it my all to become what the Lord wants me to be. I am excited to see you all again and you will not recognize me I hope. I love you all thanks for reading! Have a superb week! If you don't join this and see the Elder MacDonald content I have you are doing yourself a disservice: https://photos.app.goo.gl/qwGY1QhS99ne5wGy8 Pics: 1. This dog was a horse 2. Ready for the cold 3. It snew! 4. My nutritious meal 5. Walmart finding 6. Telling some awesome missionaries some great news!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 103 - I'm On Steroids

WEEK 5 - the puzzle fiend

WEEK 72 - Various Italian Dishes