WEEK 82 - Beehives

Hallo what is up! I actually love and miss you all! I saw God's hand frequently in my life this week, it was awesome! This week I felt that with the Lord's help I was able to do a lot of wonderful things, but there was one thing from this week that I very much regret. We were having a lesson with our friend in this hot and really loud restaurant. God bless him, but judas he was a quiet talker haha. Idk what my problem is, but throughout my life when I've had a quiet talker on my hands, I just become a terrible person. We were trying to explain to him how we can only teach people who wanna come to church, and he kept making his rebuttal that he doesn't wanna come to church, but he only wants lessons. After like fifteen times through the exact same conversation I could barely hear, I just started being impatient with him and giving him a little sass. I wasn't mean, but I just wasn't as kind to him as I should've been. I didn't think it was a big deal, but since that interaction I have been super disappointed in myself. "I have wept in the night, For the shortness of sight, That to somebody’s need made me blind; But I never have yet, Felt a tinge of regret, For being a little too kind." When I look back at my life, I legit cannot think of one time I have regretted treating someone like the Savior would. I have many many regrets of not treating people like He would though. Everyone is going through something hard, it is not just you. I want the Lord to know that for the rest of my life I want to treat others like He would want me to, I think it'll bless all of us if we consistently try to be kind to one another. Welp that was kinda a downer spiritual thought, on a more positive note shoutout to Elder Barker and Elder Waters, happy one year anniversary of the most wretched and mentally taxing food poisoning of my entire life in Tyler. Demons were fought that day. Here is my week: - A YSA girl we are teaching pretty much exclusively refers to me as queen, idk how I feel about this - "Bitcoin is God's money" these were the words that were spoken to me as one of our friends took us on a journey through his annotated Bitcoin stock chart. Ok I'm like unsure how I can properly explain what happened, but I sure will try. He apparently calculated that many of the angles of the Bitcoin price chart are in EXACT congruence with the great pyramids and the three wise men? He was like "and when you look at these staggering patterns you naturally are led to the Utah beehive, so duhhhh yes Joseph Smith is a prophet." It was a neat presentation but it took every fiber of my soul not to laugh as we mosied around that stock chart - One of our friends is attempting to lure me to a Secret Lives Of Mormon Wives date with her - Idk what my problem was, but in my youth I just straight up didn't like Niel L Anderson for some reason. I think young Henry would be shocked to see the amount of Niel L Anderson I consumed this week, I am a fan of Niel L Anderson - I eat my ground turkey outside now. I like the sun - Our friend Eric got baptized and it was so lit - There were two folks with down syndrome who gave their testimonies at church on Sunday and I loved it so much. One talked about Christ and the other gave us a run down on her family and what they're up to. But with both of them I felt the Spirit, I know that they know the Lord - Being a missionary has been wonderful I appreciate each of you more than you know. Thank you! I hope each of you have such a blessed week! Pics: 1. Me consuming my ground turkey outside 2. College campus finding 3. Ice rink 4. Only Elder MacDonald gets it 5. Elder Rowley peeing 6. Eric's baptism!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 103 - I'm On Steroids

WEEK 5 - the puzzle fiend

WEEK 72 - Various Italian Dishes