WEEK 88 - Eras Tour

Hey everyone! I hope your week has been glorious, I love you and I miss you! President Nelson's talk during conference slapped. In his talk he so directly just told everyone that we are in desperate need of charity and virtue. I feel like the world is starving for charity and virtue. We have so many things as human beings. Like entertainment instantly whenever we want it, great food, beautiful places, dope technology, the entire Kung fu Panda trilogy, and many other things. But all these things that we consider precious to us cannot fill us like charity and virtue can. I have felt recently like there has been a hole in my heart and I have not been able to fill it. So just like my amazing friend Tanner Shallenberger, I'm gonna rededicate myself to filling that hole with charity and virtue. I'm very hopeful that those two things can fill the holes in everyone's heart. The mission has been good but testing recently, and now the biggest test of my mission is upon me... Interstellar is being shown on UTD campus tomorrow. I'm deep in the refiners fire. Here is my week: - We put our super dope friend named Karla on date this week! Everything was going swimmingly until she hit us with the huge plot twist that she was a 10th grader - We were on UTD having a lesson with our elite friend named Julian and idk why but UTD decided to throw a Taylor Swift eras tour event right next to us. I was knee deep into teaching Julian about prophets when this lady, who for like 5 seconds I thought might actually be Taylor Swift herself, came up and handed us souvenier cups. The event was decent and the songs they were playing lowkey meshed with the lesson so it all worked out - During EQ our member Josh enlightened us on why the church auditing report was unequivocally the best talk from conference - I accidentally sprayed Elder Duersch with diesel gas. It wasn't my proudest moment - We were finding in a Target this week and I felt like a gravitational pull over to the lego isle (common occurrence) and boom, my friend Ange who I helped get baptized was there restocking those precious shelves. It was so good to see him - We found a 7 foot 1 guy who is apparently gonna go to the NBA named Nick. I felt so short next to him, and my poor 5 foot 3 companion Elder Duersch looked like a grain of rice next to him. He was a cool guy though Sorry everyone, this email was written with so much sass because Firestone was making me actually wanna pass away. But anyways. I hope yall have the best week ever, know I love you! pics: 1. Dope exchange with Elder Uhrich 2. Walmart 3. Mall 4. Some fun with Aaron 5. Me in nature 6. If you know what this is from that makes me so happy 7. Me and Elder Duersch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 103 - I'm On Steroids

WEEK 5 - the puzzle fiend

WEEK 72 - Various Italian Dishes