WEEK 90 - Shoulda Got The Fajitas

Hello family and friends! I hope you all had a great week! My week was better this week which was huge, thank you everyone for your prayers I love you! Genesis 1: 3-4 "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness." I love that God saw the light and recognized that it was good. Everyone of us has felt the darkness that comes from not feeling like you're enough, or being lonely, or losing someone you love, and it is a miserable feeling. I believe we have all felt the light too. God could've left everything dark, but He intentionally added the light cause He knows it's good. I believe that God doesn't just ever leave someone in complete darkness. There are always flashes of light that are there to give us hope. Those flashes of light keep me going and I am so grateful for them. There is gonna be some SERIOUS natural lighting in my future home holy crap. Here is my week: - Hands down my biggest flash of light this week was going back to the Chinese branch for my friend Joanna's baptism! Me and Elder Cox found her 15 months ago so it is super cool that she got baptized. I felt so much love from those people it meant more to me than they will ever know. But heavens, the branch members have been MONITORING my physical health like a hawk. They were physically unable to speak to me without mentioning that I am "less fat" that I was. Don't be worried though they ASSURED me that when I come back they will bring me back to my glorified state of obesity. I love them so much - We've been doing some mall finding and if I am being frank with ya, it is arguably worse walking by Victoria's Secret as a missionary than with your Mom haha - A super awesome member took me and Elder Duersch to a Tex-Mex place and it slapped. We got guacamole for our started and I was mid guac bite when these words were spoken to me: "Elder Horsley aren't avacados the testicle fruit?" brutal thing to hear mid bite. I was inches away from getting the fajitas and last minute I changed my mind. Enormous blunder. I nearly passed away when I saw someone at the table next to me have their fajitas brought to them. It was an incredible meal though and I am so grateful for that member - We went out on an act of faith this week and went to find YSA in home depot (we also really just wanted to go to home depot). I am pleased to inform you that there were indeed YSA's in there - Our friend Daniel got baptized and it was awesome. He was so hyped about it that after his baptism he lowkey became a bit of a heckler during my gift of the Holy Ghost talk. All solid comments from him though. Daniel is awesome I really hope everyone is happy, you all absolutely deserve it. Have a great week! I love you and will see you soon. pics: 1. me 2. us at home depot 3. Joanna's baptism 4. us with JJ 5. me and Liam 6. Daniel's baptism

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 103 - I'm On Steroids

WEEK 5 - the puzzle fiend

WEEK 72 - Various Italian Dishes