WEEK 94 - doTERRA Dragon

What is up everyone, I had a lot of great things happen this week and I hope you did too! "Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit." Bars. The branch that does not bear fruit is taken away, and the branch that bears fruit is purged. Notice both experience hard things, but one experiences hard things but for a different reason. When it uses the word "purge" in the scriptures it means to purify or cleanse something. That is a very difficult process, maybe even more difficult than being taken away. But the difference is that those who are purged will one day bring forth more fruit. So for anyone reading this who feels as if they are being purged right now, know that I believe that one day you and I will both be cleansed, and "purified even as He is pure." Quick shoutout to brother Mckay, he comes home this Wednesday from his mission. Literally no one thought he could do it so this is very inspirational. For any ladies who are planning on treating him to a nice date this weekend here is my advice: he likes himself a nice modest date, preferably at the Orem Heritage Museum, followed by a study of apostasy in the early Chrstian church. If you find yourself lucky, you may even be treated with some VERY platonic kissing. Good job Mckay love you. Here is my week: - "If it feels good that means you should do it." Elite quote by our member as she attempted to put one of our friends on date - We had the baptismal interview for our friend Yuan A Yi this week. She is this Chinese grandma who is just so full of light and I love being around her so much. She was asked "what does it mean to you to have a living prophet here on earth today?" She goes "I literally don't even know why but I just believe whatever you say." Gosh dang I love her - Our friend Tim was quite unhinged at English Class this week. We were playing hot seat and these were statements Tim made: I ask: "Tim what is your least favorite food?" Tim: "White people." Tim: "What type of girl do you like?" Me: "ummm all of them" Tim: "No. Black, White, Asian..." Me: "ummm all of them Tim" Tim: "no you lie." Tim to Taiwanese lady: "Do you think Taiwan is a country?" Tim: "How much do you weigh?" I am a huge Tim fan - I got heat exhaustion this week and at the member meal that night the Chinese ladies were so nice and treated me like I was about to pass away. Like halfway through the dinner our member Ronnie had enough of my suffering, so she went straight to her doTERRA stash. She legit turned into Walter White and started pouring various essential oils into a pill and handed it to me. I soon realized that taking this pill was not optional, so I took it and I was like "oh that wasn't that bad." Boom 10 seconds later I felt like a doTERRA dragon. When I breathed a fire of frankincense and island mint would consume the 10ft radius around me. The inside of my chest felt like a dying star it was insane. I love the Chinese people so much they are so nice - Yuan A Yi got baptized on Sunday and it was super lit. She started crying at the end and it was very wholesome. Elder Romney killed it with leading the music it was great. I really love and miss you all! I hope you have a great week! pics: 1. legos 2. me and Elder Romney and his gf 3. had to 4. me juiced up with doTERRA 5. baptism for Yuan A Yi 6. Brothas had to urinate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 103 - I'm On Steroids

WEEK 5 - the puzzle fiend

WEEK 72 - Various Italian Dishes