WEEK 97 - Future Inmate

What is up everyone?! Hope your week went swimmingly, mine did. "Behold, I am the law, and the light. Look unto me, and endure to the end, and ye shall live; for unto him that endureth to the end will I give eternal life." Everyone, including me, is looking for light. I've noticed in my life and in other's lives that we often fall victim to darkness disguised as light. We look to things like lust or riches to lighten our lives, but in all reality those things leave us with more darkness than we started. I feel like I have experienced every possible emotion while on my mission, but I think one day I will forget almost all of them. But I know I will always remember the light. I am grateful for that and I would encourage everyone reading this to seek after true light. Forget everything I just said, you will remember only one thing from your mission: leadership assignments. Just kidding haha I love you all here are some great things from this week: - We had the most lit Chinese FHE ever and light was definitely there. Yuan Lin Cui shared how she had the most amazing experience being baptized that she literally didn't even understand nor care about the confirmation part. That was neat to hear I guess haha, I love her - We have a young child in our branch who I am convinced will be incarcerated in the coming days. He just chooses to spend his time causing the most chaos and destruction that he can. This week he decided to throw a wedding cake at Elder Carson and it was quite comedically humorous. I love him and will be visiting him in prison - The Chinese markets are legit holy ground I love them. There are literally zero rules inside, except you just have to leave the market having had a good time. I have gotten so tight with my hermanos in the back that I just give one of them a singular glance and they immediately know that I wanna see them pull out the king crab. Great guys - Watching Elder Romney consume his first ever thousand year old egg was a joyous experience for me - Heads up everyone I feel the spirit telling me that Chipotle's honey chipotle chicken will soon be gone. I beseech of you to go get it before it is too late. I've been eating a great deal of Chipotle my heavens Anyways I still remember each of you, I still love each of you, I am still excited to see each of you! I'd love to hear from you! Have the best week! google photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/qwGY1QhS99ne5wGy8 pics: 1. me and Elder Smith 2. cool pic 3. me and Elder Beck drenched in sweat 4. cool text from Judy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 103 - I'm On Steroids

WEEK 5 - the puzzle fiend

WEEK 72 - Various Italian Dishes