WEEK 100 - "Garbage Mentality"

Hi everyone, I love you all so much! I had just the most blessed week ever and I hope you did to! "before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee." I have a hefty belief that we truly were all known personally by God before we came here. God looked into your soul, "and God saw the light, that is was good" so He sent you and sanctified you to do more than we ever thought we could. Each of us has been prepared from the foundation of the world to do something bigger than us and I pray that I will be able to do that, so that one day I can be sanctified in Him. Alright my week was marvelous: - We had the most pleasant conversation with our new friend Michael this week. I was putting in his contact info at the end and he was like "my name is Michael Liang" so I start typing it in and he is like "ok Liang: L-I-.." and I was like "oh ok L-I-A-N-G?" and looked at me like I was not mortal, he was in AWE that I could do that haha, so he gave me his really nice Japanese pen. Plot twist Michael that is how all white people learn Chinese haha - So the most Christlike individual on earth attends our branch and she is named Ronnie. We had a phone call lesson with our friend Amy this week and with literally zero critical thinking I came to the conclusion that we must have Ronnie call her with us. Ronnie has literally never said no to us. So we go over to Ronnie's house and since there were no men there she stepped outside to call Amy with us. Unfortunately Dallas was infested with bugs this day, it felt like in Wreck-it Ralph when all the cybugs are trying to kill everyone, it was intense. Ronnie was UNPHASED and stepped out to help us. 15 mins goes by and I felt so bad for Ronnie so I was just like "ok Ronnie you can go inside and continue calling her." Ronnie accepted and she and my phone were never to be seen again haha. I significantly underestimated how long their call would be, but it was so worth it and I am inspired each and everyday by Ronnie's conversion - Our branch has the most elite activity every July 3rd where we go to the #3 biggest firework show in America, and my days it was a great time. The activities ranged from me convincing the youth I am from China and can't speak English, Susan lighting up one of the missionaries for his "garbage mentality," I got spanked a few times, the mission president and his wife came and I got to introduce my friends who have become family to them, and some unreal fireworks. I haven't felt that much dopamine since become a chaste man oh my gosh it was insane - We got to go to the temple with my friend Richard from like a year ago. He baptized me for his dad and it was an incredible experience. Walking into the font I felt like the disciples on the road to Emmaus when they said "did our hearts not burn within us?" All was well at the temple except there was this one temple worker who was VICIOUS. He was just waltzing around looking for trouble the whole time haha - We were at a lesson and let me tell ya, it was scorching in that abode. Like 20 mins in the member was like "oh my it is so hot in here" and got up to go change the temp. My prayers were answered. Then boom literally turns it down one singular degree - I am grateful because of Jesus Christ we will all be able to live again welp sorry for the tank everyone, this week was super awesome! I love yall and look forward to seeing you again! Have a great week! pics: 1. my awesome friend Braeden got the Melkezidek priesthood! 2. July 3rd party with our mission leaders! 3. me humbly enjoying the fireworks 4. temple with Richard 5. look at this huge branch Elder Romney cut

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 103 - I'm On Steroids

WEEK 5 - the puzzle fiend

WEEK 72 - Various Italian Dishes